Saturday, May 30, 2009

Quick Check-In

I haven't been checking in here the past few days, but I've been doing well. Sticking to the plan pretty well. When I "must" have something not on plan, I've been having it with dinner. Walking and yoga for exercise.
And Wow. I sure love meat and it makes me feel good for a long time after eating it. That's a new discovery since I started eating this way. I still feel a little guilty about loving it, but more on that on a different day.
Have a lovely weekend, all!!
B.

4 comments:

  1. Been wondering how you've been doing...Good to see it's going well for you...and to see that you lost 2 lbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also happy you are doing well! Keep up the great work. Whats your fave meat?

    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boudica ~ I figured I would answer your question on your blog....

    1 year ago this month I weighed 225lb (6ft 2) with a bodyfat percentage of 25. Doing the math that means...

    My lean mass was 169lbs w/tot. bodyfat of 56lbs

    Now..I lost 10lbs in the past year...just 10lbs but...bodyfat @ 12% is 25lbs and lean mass is 185lbs. Lost 31 lbs of fat.

    The point is, it's not always how much you weigh, but what your bodyweight is made of. The biggest change/difference maker has been Paleo eating over the last 8 weeks...it's made all the difference for me.

    stay strong!

    MikeZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot...

    Awesome job dropping the 2 pounds, awesome!!

    ReplyDelete