I stressed at work and ate cookies. My homemade yogurt turned out waaaaay too sour. So, it's back to square one, I guess. I'm going to start logging my daily food intake here for the next 6 weeks, exercise too. I've got the MD appointment set up. By the first day of summer, I could have 10 pounds gone and great cholesterol levels............
Logging your daily intake is a very useful tool, I recommend it. I understand about stress eating, it has nothing to do with physical hunger. I used to be a nurse and I remeber how stressful it can be! Just keep at it, one day at a time. Best of luck! The low-carb blogging community is very supportive when you need inspiration or information.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the cookies. It takes a while to adapt to eating this way (I'm still working on it), and it gets easier. No matter what, you are probably eating better now, regardless of the cookies. Keep it up!
ReplyDelete