Wednesday, May 20, 2009

better already

Yesterday, I did yoga class and ate 100% on plan (see side bar "simple plan"). For the past few days I have been feeling total crap, but today, I woke up a new person. Great sleep, energy, positive attitude. Amazing what proper exercise and diet will do so quickly. I can't imagine how I'll feel after 6 weeks of this. That's what I want to find out!!

Today's menu:
chicken with greens, walnuts and raisins. A little ranch dressing on it all.
fresh raspberries and plain yogurt
chicken-veggie soup
asparagus and spinach saute with olive oil
apple

Today, I walked around the lake. It is hot and windy today. Very sunny. Pure bliss.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. I really appreciate it! :)

    I noticed that when I began to eat healthier, I started to feel better and have a more positive attitude, too. So keep up the good work! I bet in 6 weeks you will have much good news to report! :)

    ReplyDelete