188. Unchanged from last week. That is good news to me!
Last week was *that time of the month* and I wanted to eat sweetened cereal or ice cream bad. And I ate some of it, but not nearly as much as I would have if I weren't trying to eat primal.
I wonder what the purpose of premenstrual carb craving is? Every human drive has an evolutionary purpose that developed for good reason. The sex drive, the maternal instinct, hunger, thirst, fear, fatigue, its all there to tell us something important so we can do the right things to preserve our lives and propagate our species. But PMS? What is it good for? I think the irritability is good for keeping your mate away from you at a time when you are not fertile anyway. I guess that makes sense. But the carb craving...and the strange feeling of never feeling full. I wonder......
Good to hear! I always think that making it through PMS without a gain is smooth sailing.
ReplyDeleteOh, I've been meaning to ask. If you want me to let you know how I started to do intervals (I'm no expert), let me know and I'll post it.
way to hold it together!
ReplyDeleteprimal mama speaketh the truth. Paleo Eating + High Intensity Intervals = A blowtorch to fat.
I'm glad you mentioned the "never feeling full" part, I thought I was the only one! Men really have no idea how different your body feels during PMS. I try to be really good about resisting sweets most of the month, but there's always that one day per month that I just have to give in :)
ReplyDelete